1. What’s a good starting point for the workshops?|
Many people prefer to start with Simply Writing—because it’s all about being able to get the words out
of your head and onto the page. To discuss whether this class is right for you, please call or send us an e-mail.
2. How do I register?
Fill in the registration form or contact us by phone or e-mail
3. Are the workshops sequential?
Each workshop is self-contained.
4. I’m just a beginning writer, is that okay?
Absolutely—we welcome people at all levels.
5. English is not my mother tongue; will I be able to follow what’s said?
Many non-native English speakers attend the workshops regularly. These are the native languages of those who
have been to the workshops to date: Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Flemish, French,
German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Malay,Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Surinam, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Zeeuws
6. How do I prepare for the workshop?
All you need is a short phone conversation with the instructor. Please call the Workshop Line—062 502 0817
7. Will my writing be criticized?
Absolutely not. We provide instruction, direction, and encouragement—not criticism per se.